- If you are just married and looking forward to a honeymoon in the hills, you are in luck, Honeymoon at Hill Stations in India is a perfect initiation of the newlywed into married life. The seclusion offered by the hill stations, the romance of the verdant nature, gushing mountain streams, emerald lakes and thrilling adventure sports activities are perfect ingredients to enjoy the bliss of love and romance.
1. Darjeeling (Queen of hill), West Bengal
- Blissful Darjeeling: The Tea Heaven of India. Boasting of its picture-perfect landscapes, snow-capped mountain peaks and conducive climate, Darjeeling is true heaven in the Mahabharata Ranges or the Lesser Himalayas. This breathtakingly beautiful
2. Beautiful Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Shimla is a wonderful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is stable at a pitch of 2196 meters. British invented the small village of Shimla but it became the most beautiful hill station now. Shimla is so lovely and beautiful & so scenically place
3. Beautiful Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir
- Dal lake, 26 Sq.Kms in area, with fields of lotus blossoms, has remained heart and soul and an important landmark of Srinagar. Shikara Ride On Dal Lake: The only way of exploring the lake is by a Shikara. Shikara is a comfortable water taxi that off
4. Mini Switzerland Of India, Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh
- Khajjiar, often called as India's Switzerland, is a hill station in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, India. Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds.
5. Valley of Flowers National Park, Uttaranchal
- The Valley of flowers is a fairy-land situated high in the Himalayas of the Uttaranchal, India at an altitude of 3,600 meters above the sea-level, protected by snowy mountains. Spread over an area of 87.5 sq. Km. Valley of flowers is one of the most
6. Coorg, Karnataka
- Steep hills, valleys and gorges with countless streams that gurgle through them, beckon intrepid trekkers and rock climbers. Misty hills, lush forest, acres and acres of tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking v