Kumaradhara River At Kukke Subramanya Temple - Sacred River in the Indian State of Karnataka
- Kumaradhara River - Sacred River in Indian State of Karnataka The Kumaradhara river which flows from Kodagu is joined by Gundia river (which flows in Sakaleshpura Taluk), at Dalpadi village, Dakshina Kannada district. The Kumaradhara river joins the Netravati river, at Uppinangadi village of Puttur Taluk.
- The Kumaradhara river is also known as a bathing ghat. Rainfall from the Kumardhara river basin varies from 3000mm to 4250 mm annually.
How To Reach Kukke Subramanya Temple:
- Daily Bus services are available from Mangalore and Bengaluru.
- Mangalore is the nearest airport.
- The nearest railway station is just 7 km's away – the Subramanya Road Railway Station (SBHR).
105 km's from Mangaluru, 285 km's from Bengaluru, 151 km's from Karwar.