Koti Lingala at Velagatoor, Jagityal District, Telangana.
- Kotilingala is well known for Sri Koteswara Siddeshwara Swamy Temple. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple was built by Sathavahana Kings between the 2nd and 3rd centuries. It is one of the oldest and historical temples in Telangana.
- Koti Lingala Temple Main Entrance.
- Sarasvati Idol at the Godavari Riverbank.
At a distance of
- 19 km from Dharmapuri
- 55 km from Karimnagar and
- 218 km from Hyderabad
Kotilingala is a major and famous pilgrimage site in Karimnagar, Telangana.
- Temple Entrance
Gadavari River at Koti Lingala Temple.
- Boating at Koti Lingala Temple.
- Godavari River View from the temple.